Monday, April 19, 2010

No Stranger to Goodbye's

This is a lot different than my other blog entries, but as it is a creative thought that i'm writing i figure it will fit, at least for now.

I looked around all the faces today,
of those that will soon be gone,
my college friends, once family
we're all moving on
some will stay
some will go
and almost all of us return
but in different times, in different places
and yet the time still turns

i know i'll recognize them, and talk about them now and then
but the strangest thing, is the tears unshed, that will never happen again
when i left high school i cried inside, mourned all the years
mourned what was and could have been
but now i feel no tears

For because I've made them so many times,
I'm no longer a Stranger to Goodbyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment